Friday, June 22, 2012

Community Star of the Month!

Congrats to our first Community Star, Carnage A51! To show your madness, here are some questions to answer so you can tell the community what you're all about!


How did you get the idea to make this amazing map? 
Well, on the day that Minecraft came out for 360 one of my friends invited me to his world and said I could build whatever I wanted. I noticed a big area of water and for some reason thought it would be the perfect place to build a castle. When I started on the castle it was very small(probably the size of just one pillar of my castle now), and I quickly realized that I needed to start my own world and make it like a thousand times larger; so, I did.


When you aren't being a Minecraft genius what other games do you play?
I'm a big Halo fan, so mostly Halo. In fact, before Minecraft came out, all I played was Halo. So, Halo and Minecraft are my two games of choice.

What are some future plans you have for this map?
Right now I'm focusing on the castle, but after the castle is done I plan to level the land around it for as far as the eye can see and build an extremely awesome village with all sorts of things in it. On the out-skirts of the village, I definitely plan on having some fishing docks with huge ships and probably a submarine and other cool things like that. Also, there will be cool things such as Zeppelins and other cool 18th century architecture. So, yeah, the castle is just the start; I have so much awesomeness planned for the future of this world.


Thank you SO much for your time, Carnage! We look forward to seeing you at community playdates!


Now, heres the map we've been ranting about....




No comments:

Post a Comment